- Payment for site is due upon arrival. Monthly site rental must be kept current.
- We require 48 hours’ cancellation notice to receive refund.
- Must be at least 21 years old to make a reservation.
- Only one camping unit and car per site. Due to lack of space, please limit your site to three total units – for example: CAMPER, CAR & BOAT or CAMPER, GOLF CART & CAR, etc. Extra cars, Golf Carts, Boats & Trailers may be subject to additional fee. Extra parking is in the park upon availability.
- Please obey the park speed limit (5 miles per hour.)
- Your camper and / or campsite must be kept clean and neat in appearance.
- All guests must register at office, receive gate pass, and are subject to $5.00 visitor fee.
- Checkout time is 1pm. (Late checkout is available for half days’ rent.)
- Cabin checkout is 11am. (No late checkouts.)
- Quiet hours are between 10pm and 9am.
- No firearms or explosives of any kind allowed on park property.
- The use of alcohol should be confined to site and used responsibly.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Please do not make shortcuts through the backs or sides of sites.
- No open fires allowed in sites. Ambiance fires are allowed if contained within enclosed or screened fireplace. Charcoal and gas grills are allowed.
- Please place garbage in dumpster located in the fence at the park entrance. Bags are available in the office. Please do not leave trash out overnight.
- Laundry facilities are available 24 hours a day. Please keep clotheslines to a minimum and unobtrusive.
Pet Rules (NO PETS ALLOWED IN CABINS)
- We have the right to refuse any pet.
- No aggressive pets such as Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, etc., will be tolerated.
- All pets shoul dhave proper papers for vaccinations.
- No more than three pets per site.
- Children shall not be allowed to walk pets.
- Pets must be on short leash at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in the playgrounds or pool areas.
- While on site, a leash must keep pets in your site perimeter.
- Pets must not be allowed to alter site in any way (digging holes, destroying vegetation.)
- Pets must be picked up after on ALL North Beach property.
- Guests shall not bring pets onto campground property.
- Pets should never be left unattended at site.
Golf Cart Rules
- GOLF CARTS ONLY – NO UTILITY ATVS
- Golf Carts must be electric and tires must have smooth tread (turf tires).
- Drivers of Golf Carts must be licensed drivers. Golf Carts must be used responsibly and obey all street signs.
- Golf Carts must be kept off the river shore and beach.
- Golf Carts shall not be operated by impaired drivers.
- Any violation will result in the loss of Golf Cart privileges.
RULES MAY BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE